We carry a unique selection of high quality art, antiques, designer lighting and petrified wood accessories from Southeast Asia. It's a collection of timeless pieces for your home, rich in heritage, symbolism and natural beauty, emphasising on artisan craftsmanship and ethical sourcing.
We carefully select each piece by hand to ensure you the most beautiful pieces at the highest quality. Each item available on the website is in stock, ready for fast delivery. Unless specified that the pieces are antique or vintage, they are recently made. Our sourcing is done directly with local artisans and the Kirschon signature collections are produced in our workshop on the island of Java, all without any middle men, directly from us to you!
WHAT WE DO THAT IS UNIQUE IN ITALY TODAY
Our collection invites you into the magical world of the orient, through the intriguing story of each piece, guiding you to find the perfect art and decor for your home and the special people in your life. Our mission is to offer pieces that speak to each individuals passions and aims.
In our Web-Shop, Showroom and Art Gallery you'll find:
- A carefully curated collection of art and antiques made with ancient techniques, rooted in centuries of heritage and tradition.
- A unique selection of petrified wood accessories from the miocene era, each between 5 - 25 million years old.
- The intriguing story of each piece printed out inside a beautiful envelope for you or the person you decide to give it to keep and cherish.
- A signature collection of handmade lights in high quality mahogany wood. Each lamp comes complete with a certificate and a high resolution print of the original sketch signed by the designer and presented inside an exclusive folder.
- Each piece in the collection is hand-picked to ensure you the best possible quality.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Impeccable customer support. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Sandra Kirschon, originally from Sweden and a graduate from Parsons School of Design has 25 years of experience as a designer for some of the world’s most prestigious jewellery companies in Europe, the US and Asia.
While living and travelling in Asia, Sandra's passion and appreciation for the local art, craftsmanship and architecture grew, inspiring her to design luxury villas and custom made furniture, combining pure, modern lines with traditional Asian features and artwork, a style that resulted very popular on the Indonesian and international market.
Roberto Bianchi, originally from Italy, has an extensive experience working in real estate in the US, Italy and Asia including sales, building luxury properties and lead restorations. During his years of living abroad Roberto also specialized in identifying the best local artisans with whom we realise our products.
WHEN AND WHY WE CREATED KIRSCHON
After many years of living, travelling and working in Asia we felt that it was time to return to Europe, to our roots and families. We saw the opportunity to introduce petrified wood in Italy since it wasn't very present there yet and combining it with thew local art we had grown to love, presented in a western context - a combination we explored in multiple property developments over the years and saw that people were very drawn to. We wanted to offer customers a unique and personal experience while guiding them to stunning pieces that engage and make gorgeous, meaningful gifts. And who knows, offer pieces that just might work as the powerful talisman's they're believed to be in the rural areas of their origin...
The company was founded in Italy in the summer of 2018, with a Showroom in Como and a Web-Shop. During the fall of 2021 we expanded the business with a larger warehouse, Art gallery and Showroom located on the beautiful hills of Lake Como, housing the growing Collection.
Here are a few samples from our previous projects